EWI provides full turnkey manufacturing services as a leading contract manufacturer in Asia. We offer the advantages of finding local competitive sources for all components whether raw material or semi-finished components. We have the advantage of utilizing an extensive supply-chain across Asia when localization is not possible in Vietnam.
EWI builds to your designs, according to your specifications. With in-house PCB assembly, injection molding, stamping, pad printing, and assembly, combined with our sourcing capabilities, we’re able to fulfill your manufacturing requirements whatever they may be.
East West Industries has a scalable state-of-the-art, lead-free facility to manufacture printed circuit boards (PCBs) and complete box build assemblies.
EWI’s electronics assembly is housed in our three building complex in the Binh Duong Province of Vietnam with SMT lines all equipped with new current generation machines. ISO 9001 and 13485 certified, EWI is qualified to manufacture plastic and metal parts and electro-mechanical assemblies for the medical device industry.
Our SMT capabilities offer the flexibility to accommodate New Product Introduction (NPI),Complex Box Builds and full production runs. EWI is capable of handling the smallest components available today on boards up to board size 15.75”x18” as well as single, double-sided and multilayer boards.
Electronic Manufacturing Services efforts are fully supported by offices located in Shenzhen, China; Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; and Atlanta, GA.
- Machine sizes 50T – 250T to meet all your small and medium injection needs;
- Shot weight up to 500 gr (PS);
- Tooling – production molds and quick turnaround prototype molds available to suit your needs;
- Tooling warranty from 200,000 – 1,000,000 shots based on requirements. EWI provides full maintenance and replacement at end of life;
- Low MOQs acceptable – we welcome orders of 100 pcs or 1,000,000 pcs!
- View Injection Machine Specs here
The East West Tool Shop is set up to efficiently handle the most simple to the most technical tooling parts. Our engineering team can help co-design parts to be injection mold friendly, to help reduce costs and improve quality. View our mold making equipment here.
Our Tool Shop can manufacture:
- Mechanical Parts – Used in jigs, fixtures, machine components, assemblies, and robot hands.
- Injection Mold Spare Parts – Used in connectors, pumps, healthcare, appliances, fittings, and motors.
- Injection Molding Tools – Used in appliances, healthcare, connectors, and motors.
- Full-service assembly for electro-mechanical products with UL/CSA, ETL, CE certification;
- Project Engineering team which works with the customer from the beginning to deliver Design for Manufacturing (DFM) feedback and avoid costly changes during pre-production.
- ERP and Manufacturing Information Systems for raw material batch control, quality records traceability, and product/batch/shipment reporting tools to provide you piece of mind and trust that your products are made according to your specifications.
- 5-color gift box packaging and blister packaging available.